Unimex.org is a non-profit organization based in Singapore to promote maritime economy.
With the aim of building the world largest maritime partnership for maritime
alumni, the platform is to create values and share values under a global platform of
maritime ecosystem through alumni network, video, forum and project consultation.
Unimex Forum, which is held annually in August together with Unimex Golf Tournament,
gathers representatives from shipping companies, oil companies, law firms, insurance companies, shipyards, universities and research institutes to share their experience in maritime and marine developments.
The Unimex Talk is a shorter version of Unimex Forum. The talk is an ideal platform to hear about ongoing developments, discuss new ideas and forge new plans for future cooperation.
Unimex and SMU cordially invite the industry and academic community to participate in the Forum, hear from domain experts, and engage in discussions with industry leaders.
【Theme】: Innovative Technology and Maritime Trends
【Date 】: Friday, 22 Mar 2019
【Address 】: LKC School of Business Seminar Room 2-8, 50 Stamford Rd, Singapore, Singapore Management University, 178899
【Entry Fee 】: Free
【Contact】: +65 9695 1591 (Mr. Xia Tianpeng)
【Briefing】: We have several speakers with interesting topics such as Technologies for Future Maritime e-navigation, Metocean, Petroleum and Shipping in South China Sea. Each presentation last for 20 mins. The gap between each presentation is about 5 mins.
1. Dr. Peng Xiaoming
· Head of Department, A*STAR-I2R
2. Mr. Antonio Lu
· SINOPOS PTE LTD - MD
3. Ms. Sherry Cai
· Senior Mechanical Engineer
· Council Member of SNAMES
4. Mr. Benjamin Xia
· Keppel FELS - Senior Engineer
· Technologies for Future Maritime e-navigation
· Integrative Development of Maritime and Internet Finance
· Smart Construction Technology for FPSO
· Metocean, Petroleum and Shipping in South China Sea
· 03:30 pm: Unimex Talk
· 05:30 pm: Networking
Unimex Forum Committee
· General: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Unimex forum: email@example.com
· Feedback for chief editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Project for consultation: email@example.com
· Job positions and candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org